[Samba] More on the archive bit saga

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:05:17 GMT 2006

I appreciate the help.

I've got those set (ea support I didn't have) and everything appears to
work fine except for MS Word. Notepad, Wordpad, OpenOffice.org, MS Excel
and even MS Paint seem to have no problem setting the archive bit. Word
is the problem child. This would seem on the surface to indicate maybe
there is something strange with Word. Google reveals past inquiries into
this to the list. Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks,

Aaron Kincer