[Samba] Roaming Profile and Javascript problem

Nehal pplovebug at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 14:38:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

We are using samba 3.0.10-1.4E on linux ES-4 in our
company. We are facing one strange problem. As soon as
we logon to domain in samba with samba configured
user, we are not able to run any javascript like page
in internet explorer. However we are able to run
javascript pages from local users accounts which are
configured locally on pc.

I think this is problem with roaming profiles. but
what causing problem that we do not know.

I am giving our smb.conf file.
[global]
netbios name = samba
workgroup = BC
os level = 33
preferred master = auto
domain master = yes
local master = yes
security = user
domain logons = yes
logon path = \\%N\profiles\%U
logon drive = Z:
logon home = \\samba\%U
logon script = logon.cmd
add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d
/var/lib/nobody -g nobody -s /bin/fals
                            e -M %u

[netlogon]
path = /home/netlogon