[Samba] Re: How to handle domain logons if users using same accountname are logged on the same time?

Michael Rignaz uluquai at inode.at
Wed Oct 4 10:04:10 GMT 2006

Big thanks to Steve Glasser and M. Mueller,

got it running, thnx,
but I got another anoying little problem..
On 3 machines so far it happened once or twice in the last two days that
the desktop, startmenu and quick launch icons suddenly disappeared..
pressing F5 resolved it, though it's still annoying.. why does this
happen?I would assume a reason would be network instability, but this
also happend on a machine that's directly connected via ethernet..

Does anyone know why?
Regards,

Michael