[Samba] Winbindd and idletimeout on the LDAP server

Mikael M. Hansen mhansen at cs.aau.dk
Wed Nov 22 08:31:44 GMT 2006

Hi

Sorry, forgot to mention which versions we run.

The samba servers (PDC,BDC and CUPS) are all running 3.0.23d. OpenLDAP
is 2.3.27. All are compiled from source.

I've noticed that increasing the value of idletimeout from 15 to 60 on
the LDAP servers makes the errors appear less often - but they still
appears.

Any hints on where to look for more specific debug logging on the
PDC/BDC servers?

--
MVH / Best regards

Mikael M. Hansen

IT-administrator
Computer Science Dept.       		Email: mhansen at cs.aau.dk
Aalborg University           		Phone: +45 9635 8905
Fredrik Bajers Vej 7E			Room: E2-121
DK-9220 Aalborg, Denmark