[Samba] Trouble doing a remote shutdown of a linux machine throughsamba

Nick Greising ngreising at centeris.com
Wed Nov 8 17:33:32 GMT 2006

Tom,
If you can't get through your servers using your SSH client you can
always use Telnet (although it's very unsecured). That's an option if
you are looking for a portable solution... although SSH would be ideal
if you had it.

-
Easily authenticate your Linux servers with Active Directory using
Likewise at http://www.centeris.com/