[Samba] any plans on getting psexec / cmdat equivalent to Samba?

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Mon May 29 06:56:53 GMT 2006

The idea is to be able to execute commands on a win box with the
standard ADMIN$ IPC$ shares available.

SSH is not an option here unfortunately.

I know that the samba team had plans on releasing something like this
last winter but I guess other parts of the project took longer time
than expected.

Hopefully something will be available soon as it would be a very very
helpful tool in bridging between linux servers and Win clients.

Cheers,
Henrik