[Samba] convert profile from local to roaming

Raini Graf raini at ecocopy.ro
Thu May 25 08:19:53 GMT 2006

Hi.

I'am trying to convert a local profile to a roaming one on an WinXP Pro
machine but in the "system properties/advanced/user profiles/" window,
the "copy to" button is disabled. Also the roaming profile radio button
is greyed out.
What am I doing wrong?

The samba domain is working fine also I am quite sure I've setup
smb.conf correctly. The local Windows user is part of the admin group
and I've logged in to this local account.

I would appreciate any hints you people can give

Thanks

--
Rainer Graf