[Samba] Problem

Robert Mortimer rmortimer at bluechiptechnology.co.uk
Tue May 23 07:55:56 GMT 2006

No config details
No hardware specs
No log output
No description of the operating environment
No definition of slow.

Humm let me think?

If you ring up the garage and tell them your car is slow would you expect
them to have an answer without looking at it or maybe asking some more
questions (model, funny noises, position of petrol gauge etc)?

Maybe start with the following question

Where can I find out about trouble shooting samba performance issues?