[Samba] Problem with adding printer drivers in Windows XP

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Fri May 12 06:24:56 GMT 2006

Jerry,

I'd really need your crystal ball sometimes!

Yes, Tom isn't part of a domain (security = user as default), so he
can't su to a "SAVAGEPHP\administrator" or so -  and there is a "use
client driver = yes" in the [printers] section of his smb.conf (which
has been attached to the original post).

If the access rights are ok, this should be the reason and I should have
known.

Tom?

Respect,
Martin