[Samba] Printing identification

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Fri May 5 13:14:56 GMT 2006

I'm not positive, but I think if you used Dynamic Local Users
(Accounts?) you might get what you want with print jobs.  This may
require modifying your novell/xp config beyond acceptable limits for
your situation though.  (eg: it may break other things that are working
correctly for you).

Just a thought.

-Ben

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 08:04 -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer