[Samba] share permissions

João Alberto M. dos Reis lista at afreis.com.br
Wed May 3 19:58:44 GMT 2006

I do agree with you, this really don't make any sense, but this kind of
police used to work in an old windows NT machine and the permissions was
just like that.

I don't really know if there is a way to make it work with posix acls,
or samba...

If anyone has any ideia...

Sorry the poor english.

Thanks,