[Samba] Samba Domain Controller and windows errors

lcallei at dominiondiagnostics.com lcallei at dominiondiagnostics.com
Tue May 2 12:49:54 GMT 2006

We are using Samba as a Domain Controller.
Some of our Windows servers think that they are the domain controller. This
is sending event 5719 and event 8032 errors on several of our windows
servers.  Any suggestions on how to keep our samba DC in control of these
issues?

Thanks.

        os level                = 255
        wins support            = yes
        local master            = yes
        preferred master        = yes
        domain master           = yes

Lisa M Callei
Systems Administrator
Dominion Diagnostics
211 Circuit Drive
North Kingstown RI 02852
Office: 401.667.0889
FAX:    401.667.0818
email: lcallei at dominiondiagnostics.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments,
is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
This message is confidential and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and is exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
this message and its attachments.