[Samba] Samba 3 with ADS problem

jasmine mary jselvaraj at tiaa-cref.org
Tue May 2 21:35:43 GMT 2006

Thank u fabio. Atlast i came to the situation everything is working good
except getent and kinit.

# ./wbinfo -t
checking the trust secret via RPC calls succeeded
# ./net ads testjoin
Join is OK
# ./net ads info
LDAP server: 12.120.17.52
LDAP server name: jas03-dev
Realm: SE.JASMINE.ORG
Bind Path: dc=SE,dc=JASMINE,dc=ORG
LDAP port: 389
Server time: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:20:39 EST
KDC server: 12.120.17.52
Server time offset: 0

kinit selvara at SE.JASMINE.ORG
Password for selvara at SE.JASMINE.ORG:
kinit: Cannot find KDC for requested realm while getting initial credentials

I thought it will be the DNS problem. I can ping the SE from my samba. SE
can ping my samba server.But still the problem exixts.

Getent displays the local users informataion only.

Please help me out from this.

Jasmine