[Samba] Username could not be found

Hakan BAYINDIR acid-burn at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 21 17:08:22 GMT 2006

I haven't tried that but, samba is correctly logging into the ldap via
rootdn and executing queries. Also I can use it via phpldap admin. samba
uses ldap to auth share accesses and works flawlessly. Also as a note,
slaptest and paramtest (or parmtest I do not remember) returning success
all the time.

Also in the logs of slapd, I see no errors. All queries and log attempts
are returning with err=0.