[Samba] Dos client samba

Maurizio Faccio Maurizio.Faccio at merbe.com.uy
Sun Mar 12 03:09:21 GMT 2006

I've upgrade my samba version to the 3.0.21c, and i got the same.
 Suddenly when the DOS program heavily write to the shared disk, the
 connection goes silently down

 I've try use sendfile=no, and the same
 [2006/03/11 18:21:59, 1] smbd/service.c:close_cnum(885)
   desc2 (192.168.0.18) closed connection to service datos

Thank you in advance

Maurizio Faccio