[Samba] Problems with Samba 3.0.22 and Fedora Core 5 64 bits (Urgent, please)

Fri Jun 16 17:32:39 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 02:22:52PM -0300, Carlos Zottmann wrote:
> What could we do to solve the winbind problem, as stated in
> /var/log/messages?
>
> winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found

Hmmmm. My proposal was exactly in that direction. Each ntlm
helper opens a winbind connection, and if you already fill
60 slots by these then chances are higher that some other
processes fill winbind's table completely.

Volker