[Samba] SAMBA-LDIF

Boukari Ouédraogo boukari.ouedraogo at eieretsher.org
Tue Jun 6 17:28:18 GMT 2006

I currently have a working setup and I'm trying to move to an LDAP backend and
need an LDIF for import.
I used a samba server for authentication on the network. Im currently using an
other samba server with LDAP backend. But the samba server i previously used
contain about 500 samba users account. I would like to import those account into
my LDAP server. I dont know how  to  get  the  previous samba account users in a
LDIF file and store them in the LDAP server for a LDAP backend.

Many thanks for all
Boukari Ouédraogo