[Samba] continuous access to printer causes high memory usage

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Thu Jul 13 06:58:28 GMT 2006

Hello,

although this should not occur on W2k client machines, please take a
look at the "Windows XP SP2 slow printing solution"  thread.

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2004-November/096146.html

and http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2004-November/096492.html

The symptoms are the same as you described.

2nd make shure, that you are not using some older (!) Kyo KX drivers.

~ Martin

Martin Zielinski             mz at seh.de
Software Development
SEH Computertechnik GmbH     www.seh.de