[Samba] very very weird problem, Samba completely broken

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jul 7 22:51:59 GMT 2006

I didn't think it was possible that you would refute everything that I
said without checking a single bit of information but you definitely did
that.

It's obvious that you merely want to debate and that your request for
help wasn't really a desire to learn anything or fix anything...just a
soapbox.

I'm done - anyone else - feel free to step in.

Craig