[Samba] Unavailable Domain

Edgar Fonseca edgarlf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:38:14 GMT 2006

Hi,

   I have a samba 3.0.20 as domain master browser of a Windows network.
Sometimes, the Windows workstations are getting a error: "Windows cannot
connect to the domain, either because the domain controller is down or
otherwise unavailable, or because your computer account was not found".
   I was trying to change the RequireSignOrSeal register value of the
windows workstations, but this didn't work. Looking for a error on the logs
of windows workstation with this problem, I can see a worstation trying to
connect in other workstation, and it not on server.
   The server is ok, the "os level" is 100. I can't find log messages of
this workstation trying to be the domain master.

How can I fix this problem? This error occur with some users, and this is a
problem for me.

Edgar