[Samba] Secure Share

Webb, Mr Scott (CTR) WebbS at centcom.mil
Sun Jan 29 06:14:55 GMT 2006

Currently our smb.conf file config reads:

Security = share

What I'm trying to do though is create a share that I can apply security
to, whether that is from password protection, or specifying which users
can access certain shares.

The Network Operations Center on our network wants to have a share that
only their Sys Ads have access to.

I can get you more info as needed, but if you can assist me with this
issue you'll make me a hero!

Thanks

Scott Webb
Senior Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton