[Samba] samba as bdc

mallapadi niranjan niranjan.ashok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 04:54:07 GMT 2006

Hi Andreas

I too have the same issue, but i think, if we using slave ldap server in
BDC,
i hope it's possible, the slave LDAP server has updateref entry in
slapd.conf, which points to
master LDAP server, so any changes is referred back to PDC,

but i am not sure, what happen's when the link between PDC and BDC is down,
and if any changes are done, how is to propogated when the link is up again.

Regards
Niranjan