[Samba] Samba PDC linux authentication

Philip Washington phwashington at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 16:52:26 GMT 2006

I have set up a Samba PDC and am trying to get my linux computers to use
the PDC for authentication.  So far using Suse 10 or RHEL4 I have not
been able to accomplish this.  I have been searching for 2 days looking
for the information or the right combination of informationn and have
not come up with a solution.   Does anyone here know of a howto which
shows a setup for a linux desktop which can use a Samba PDC  so that
users in a Domain can use their same logins to login to a linux desktop.