[Samba] Users can't pause or cancel print jobs

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:53:35 GMT 2006

I have looked everywhere.  I can find anything on permissions with regards
to Printing to a samba server.  From what I ve read Googling around.  This
appears to be a current problem.

I don't want to believe that this is an overlooked problem.
  This function is something that production servers have to be able to do.