[Samba] Update LDAP password

Yusuf Tikupadang yusuf_x3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 08:24:04 GMT 2006

I think phpldapadmin only modify ldap server, samba and phpldapadmin have no relation. You can use any tool to modify samba (ldap) account, I have tried that.

  Best regards,
  Yusuf

Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> wrote:
  > I just tested with phpldapadmin 0.97.2

Just curious - how well does phpldapadmin work with Samba/Posix
Accounts? Are there any gotcha's? A cursory reading of the phpldapadmin
site has no mention of Samba support...