[Samba] Uploading driver to Samba

Pierre Dumaresq pdumaresq at Prestige-Tel.com
Fri Feb 24 23:21:22 GMT 2006

Hi

I'm replacing my actual print server by a Linux server and I have everything
else working except the following

When I try to uplad tme printer drivers to the special Samba print$, I
receive the following error
Samba unable to install Windows 2000, intel driver

I read an reread the how to an d differents books, without success

Is it working to upload like they say in the How To ?
(many others seems to have the same problem)

If yes, where can I found a solution to fix it?

My Linux server is a Domain members of a Windows NT4 Servers

I realy need help to fix it
Thank's to anyone who can help me

Pierre Dumaresq
Mis Director
Prestige Telecom
575 Morgan Blvd, Baie d'Urfe, Quebec, H9X 3T6
Tel (514) 457-4488 x269
Fax (514) 457-4517
Cel (514) 409-5882
Email: pdumaresq at prestige-tel.com