[SOLVED] Re: [Samba] VFS recycle - doesn't work for some users

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at riege.com
Wed Feb 15 11:54:03 GMT 2006

Patrick,

just came across that problem in my installation. This is a limitation
in the vfs recycle module that has been addressen in samba 3.0.14a by
introducing the directory_mode parameter to the recycle module.

Your manual fix ( changing access rights ) does only work because you
are not using the keeptree feature. See bugzilla 2978 for further
information.

best regards, Gunther