[Samba] winbind wbinfo -u problem

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:49:52 GMT 2006

Hi

I'm using winbbind with an AD Server.

The wbinfo -u is not working but wbinfo -t is ok.

Let me show you what's happenin and my logs:

root at p10s-infra01:/# wbinfo -t
checking the trust secret via RPC calls succeeded
root at p10s-infra01:/# wbinfo -u
Error looking up domain users

My log debug level 10 from the wbinfo -u is:

accepted socket 16
client_read: read 1824 bytes. Need 0 more for a full request.
process_request: request fn INTERFACE_VERSION
[14656]: request interface version
client_write: wrote 1300 bytes.
client_read: read 1824 bytes. Need 0 more for a full request.
process_request: request fn WINBINDD_PRIV_PIPE_DIR
[14656]: request location of privileged pipe
client_write: wrote 1300 bytes.
client_write: need to write 35 extra data bytes.
client_write: wrote 35 bytes.
client_write: client_write: complete response written.
accepted socket 17
client_read: read 1824 bytes. Need 0 more for a full request.
process_request: request fn LIST_USERS
[14656]: list users
client_write: wrote 1300 bytes.
client_read: read 0 bytes. Need 1824 more for a full request.
read failed on sock 16, pid 14656: EOF
client_read: read 0 bytes. Need 1824 more for a full request.
read failed on sock 17, pid 14656: EOF

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

--