[Samba] AD integration checklist

Don Meyer dlmeyer at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 8 20:11:33 GMT 2006

At 12:05 PM 12/8/2006, James A. Dinkel wrote:
> [...]

Don't forget the necessary modifications to nsswitch.conf:

passwd: files winbind
shadow: files winbind
group:  files winbind

Cheers,
-Don

Don Meyer                                           <dlmeyer at uiuc.edu>
Network Manager, ACES Academic Computing Facility
Technical System Manager, ACES TeleNet System
UIUC College of ACES, Information Technology and Communication Services

temporary safety,
         deserve neither liberty or safety."     -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759