[Samba] append to path from login script?

Edmundo Valle Neto edmundo.valle at terra.com.br
Mon Aug 14 17:59:39 GMT 2006

I make this that way, in the logon script:

After mapping the network drive.

path | find "R:\Util;" > nul
if errorlevel 1 echo Verificando a variavel de ambiente path
............ NAO DEFINIDA
if not errorlevel 1 goto path_ok
\\%SERVIDOR%\netlogon\winset.exe PATH=R:\Util;%PATH%
if errorlevel 1 echo Definindo a variavel de ambiente path
if not errorlevel 1 echo Definindo a variavel de ambiente path
:path_ok
echo Verificando a variavel de ambiente path ............ JA DEFINIDA

I dont remeber where I got the "winset.exe" utility, its needed to
redefine the environmnet variables outside the shell executing the logon
script.

Edmundo Valle Neto