[Samba] slapd.conf samba schema question

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Sat Apr 22 05:45:36 GMT 2006

I am running samba 3.0.22 on RHES 3.0 and I currently have slapd.conf
configured to use "include         /etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema" do
I need to change the schema to samba3.schema?  Why I ask this I have
bought Samba 3 by example and the example for Suse Linuxhas use the
samba3.schema.  Logical I would think I would want to do this.  Should I
update the slapd.conf to include samba3.schema? Do I need to do anything
to my LDAP database like reindex to the updated samba3.schema?   Without
this samba3.schema is this why I am having problems changing passwords
from windows workstations and User Manager for Domains not able to
update user accounts in my Samba Domain?

Thanks for your help in Advance!
-Glenn