[Samba] If you ever wondered about Samba and the Golden Penguin Bowl and that suit...

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Apr 17 15:25:23 GMT 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 03:30:47PM +0100, Matt Richards wrote:

> in that video, when it shows the like question screen after the example
> bonus question and the mouse goes over the image of the 2 guys...
> is that internet explorers little 4 icons that appear in the top left or
> am i just being silly?

Nope, the AV guys couldn't get the Linux laptop to sync correctly
to the big projector (worked ok on all the projectors in the breakout
sessions) so in desparation to get the show on the road (we were less
than 20 mins before showtime) we ran the web server off Jerry's Linux
laptop and let the AV guy use his own laptop (the one he'd set up
earlier) to feed the big screen projector. Unfortunately that
was running Windows.

Jeremy.