[Samba] Pls help!does samba support multiple domains?

K Pang time_breath at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 01:58:30 GMT 2006

Hi samba users,

i'm new to samba. i'm running squid in proxy servers, and i found that when
remote windows server adopts NTLM, the squid will have password pop-up
missing problem.i learnt from online documentation that winbind from samba
can make squid support NTLM, but does samba support multiple domain? since
we are an ISP company, our proxy servers are servig requests to various
domains therefore the multiple domain issue is crutial for us. anybody has
any idea? thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pang