[Samba] Samba 3.0.20 aio compile failure on AIX 5.2

Ric Tibbetts rtibbetts at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 28 19:06:34 GMT 2005

I just tried to compile Samba 3.0.20 on AIX 5.2 (someone suggested
that it may resolve the other issue I'm having, I doubt it, but it's
worth a try).
I received the following error when I tried to do the compile:

/usr/include/aio.h:76: field `aio_sigevent' has incomplete type
/usr/include/aio.h:127: field `aio_sigevent' has incomplete type
In file included from dynconfig.c:21:
include/includes.h:799: redefinition of `struct timespec'

I'm guessing that I'm not the first to encounter this. Does anyone have a fix?

Thanks!

-Ric