[Samba] Re: Samba with Mysql, compilation problem. (Additionnal information)

MARTIN Pierre HicksCorp at GMail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:04:41 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thank you for the help. I have managed to make the ./configure and
compilation end with no errors, with the help of Collen who told me to
make few symlinks of mysql and some little adds in the configure script.
Now i am trying to get the mysql module to work with samba, and i still
get the stupid message like "No builtin mysql plugin" or something.

I also have try to locate anything named pdb_mysql but there is nothing,
so maybe it has been compiled with samba like Collen said! I'm not sure
of what to do now, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all,
Pierre