Subject: [Samba] Samba / Windows server 2003 SP1 conflict

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Wed Sep 21 13:42:31 GMT 2005

Hi,
I have FC3 with samba-3.0.10-1 installed.
Not so far we have to install SP1, so I try to connect my samba box to a AD
test Server with SP1 installed.
But when I want to set ACL permissions to data repository and I push the
button to add the users or groups it list only the box machine and not the
domain trusted.
But if I run wbinfo -m I can see my domain trusted.
I try to login with different administration users but it doesn't change.
I have try to set also the parameters below as you have suggested but
nothing.
Thanks.
Marco.