[Samba] Windows cache session used while PDC reachable

Jerome Tournier jerome.tournier at idealx.com
Mon Sep 19 15:22:12 GMT 2005

Hello,
i'm using samba3.0.7 (RedHat AS3U4) and get the following behavior:
i have a workstation on my samba server with an account user1 created. I
can log on the workstation. Windows cache session is not disabled.
If i change the account password of user1 on the server (with
smbldap-passwd for example) and whant to log on with the old password, it
succeeded because of the cache session on Windows.
I thought that the cache session was used by Windows only when the domain
controller can't be reached, am i wrong ?
Is they a way to resolve this ?
Thanks a lot.
--
Jerome