[Samba] completed printjobs stay in queue after "upgrade" 3.0.20rc2 -> 3.0.20

Brecht Samyn brecht.samyn at kulak.be
Thu Sep 8 12:05:02 GMT 2005

Yesterday evening, I installed the old 3.0.20rc2 files again (make revert).

When I first tested, printjobs were removed just fine from the windows
queue. But this morning, printerqueues were filling up again.
I don't see anything related in the logfiles.

Should I remove all the printer tdb files before restarting samba?

Am I the only one with this problem (in this version of Samba)?

Brecht

--
Brecht Samyn,      Systeemgroep
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven Campus Kortrijk (KULAK)