[Samba] Looking for successful implementation of Samba + W2K3 AD

Daniel Cheong daniel at kgv.net
Mon Oct 24 14:42:51 GMT 2005

Dear Samba users,

I am desperate to know whether there is any successful implementation of
Samba 3.0.x as member server of Microsoft Windows 2003 server running
Active Directory.

I have in production the said architecture and it is giving me all sort of
connection problems to SAMBA shares during peak hours when users are
numbered as many as 500+ concurrently. When there are only few users,
everything seems to work fine.

I'm happy to produce smb.conf and log files to know whether I have done
the right configuration.