[Samba] Reliability of samba

Kevin Dalley kevin at kelphead.org
Thu Oct 6 18:09:51 GMT 2005

So far, I haven't seen problems with smbclient as much as with
smbmount

There have been problems with windows machines not responding, due to
business.  Possibly some network issues, but I think that these are
normal. Inability to read files which are already open is a problem,
but I can't blame smbclient here.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin at kelphead.org