[Samba] User Manager Tools and Automatic Profile creation

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Wed Nov 9 11:19:37 GMT 2005

No.. not exactly gary.. this is the best way.

create 1 user, set it up as you like.
name it template.
when creating a new user kopie the template.

you need to fill in at least
- the default groups
- user profile path ( \\servername\profiles\%username% )
- logon script name ( logon.cmd )
- Home Directory  ( P: \\servername\%username% )

this works and all you directories will be automatic created.

Louis