[Samba] Windows refusing samba server

markus klimke at tu-harburg.de
Mon Nov 7 09:46:41 GMT 2005

Hi George, my machines are coming back since I've rebooted the machine.
Some others don't. Because there is an unspecified interval of time
between dying and reviving machines, I am sure it's a kerberos issue.
But I don't have any idea where this error is located. I hope the
machines are all coming back to productivity and stay at this point.

My samba is running as a domain member server using nss_ldap (openldap,
cyrus_sasl) on a gentoo box. If someone notice the same problems: please
post, I am not sure that the status quo will hold.