[Samba] Re: NTLM Problems

Ian Barnes ian at opteqint.net
Wed Nov 2 04:54:29 GMT 2005

Okay, ill remove the realm line if its not in use. I only fill it in if im
using Kerberos? Or should it be filled in at all times?

Any idea as to why I could be "falling out" of the domain? Its strange and
only seems to be our unit that is doing this. All other machines that log
onto the domain don't have this problem.

Thanks a lot,
Ian