[Samba] pstools / psexec equivalent for Samba / Linux?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Mon May 30 09:04:15 GMT 2005

Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:

> I was wondering if there is a pstools / psexec (tools by Sysinternals)
> equivalent, which could be run on Linux machine to execute a process
> on a remote Windows machine?

there is rexec.
http://www.codeproject.com/system/remoteexec.asp
it could run in windows as service a get commands from
the linux rexec command , my tests with this wher made a long time ago
so im not 100 % sure if the lInux client and the service did worked.
But i used this service to build a software deployment service which
works very nice
Best Regards