[Samba] Career Opportunity

John Joseph Bachir johnjosephbachir at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:02:12 GMT 2005

wow, that's amazing that you found me!!!! i am a network administrator
and video producer happily living in north carolina, how did you know
that i DREAM of doing QA in CHICAGO??? i wonder if i wil be lucky
enough to be selected as an interviewee from your small batch of
carefully hand-picked highly qualified folks who you emailed.

(appologies to the rest of the samba list for cluttering up your
inboxes, but i couldn't resist)

john