[Samba] Samba vs ActiveDirectory Kerberos error message

smc+samba at dogphilosophy.net smc+samba at dogphilosophy.net
Wed May 25 16:42:14 GMT 2005

I'm seeing the same problem on 3 different Samba versions (on two different
distributions) as well.  I poked around the HOWTO's and such but
so far haven't found anything to indicate what the problem might be.

It doesn't seem to prevent authentication, but it creates a huge amount of
noise in the Windows event logs.  I'd be interested in knowing how to address
this, too.