[Samba] LDAP master-slave and BDC ?

Msdigital mark at msdigitaldzines.com
Fri May 20 14:02:24 GMT 2005

Thank you for the explanation. It is clear to me now. Your last comment is
interesting. If the PDC is the weakest link, what are the other alternatives
that are strong links?

 By fail-over I mean if the authentication server fails or is down, my user
would still be able to login and use the workstation.

-mark