[Samba] samba + pptp

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue May 10 21:30:43 GMT 2005

Hi Hans sorry i didnt
answer your question....
if you have the pptp vpn allready working
you have the rights of used vpn user
on samba ,watch your log files they will tell you why you cant access
use the same username/password pair in the samba and vpn setup
cause samba treats you allready as user if you logged in via pptpd
Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best Regards