[Samba] Problem joining XP machine to domain

jan ardosa lance_devera at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 08:19:26 GMT 2005

Hi to all. I setup a new samba pdc using samba version 3.0.11rc1 and openldap 2.2.23, I followed idealx's howto. It was almost successful I can create a user account and use the account to logon using SSH, till I tested and was unsuccessful to join an XP machine to the domain. The error that Im receiving is NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER. I tried to manually create the account but the result is the same. Pls help

Many thanks

Jan