[Samba] idmap LDAP backend

Theodore Jencks tjencks at navis.com
Sat Mar 19 01:50:02 GMT 2005

Ok I made the change but now I get this in the Winbind log at log level
4.

idmap_init: failed to initialize remote backend!

What might this be related to?  I looked a little further through the
logs and it looks like it connects to the LDAP server just fine but I
don't know what is screwing up the initialization.

Regards,
Theo